DC Keys are the cheat-sheet notes to any baseball topic or drill. Once a drill is set up and the coaching points and fundamentals understood, DC Keys are the time-saving tricks, safety-maintaining adjustments, or sanity-maintaining tips. “Watch out for… Be careful of… Add this…”
- Learn Drill First – Understand the ideas behind the drill as well as execution of activities first, then look to DC Keys to save time, enhance effectiveness, or increase the fun-factor.
- Save Time and Frustration – Swallow your pride and save your hair! Learn from the DC crew and allow us to save you countless hours.
- Increase Athlete Focus – Use DC Keys to help keep athletes engaged and paying attention.
- Share Your Experience – Leave a helpful note for future member coaches on DC bulletin boards and forums.
- BE MINDFUL OF THESE
- THINK BEYOND THE DRILL
- MONITOR FUN-FACTOR
- LEARN DRILL FIRST
- SAVE TIME & FRUSTRATION
- INCREASE ATHLETE FOCUS
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH OTHERS