Coaching baseball is hard, especially when the athlete is your own kid! The mission at Dugout Captain is to make baseball fun again, by providing and supporting a positive, developmental environment for ballplayers to grow as athletes and individuals. We do that through drill videos, practice plans, and training lessons, all built upon the philosophy that we CAN train champions and prepare them for the big leagues, while ensuring that they have a smile on their face. It is our belief that the pressures, experiences, and adversities faced through this wonderful game teach life skills and character traits the way nothing else can. Join the Dugout Captain movement.
As the Official Practice Planning Tool of the AABC, we are proud to serve and support an organization with over 80 years of baseball history. Scroll below for a full description of membership features & benefits.
Questions: Contact Dan Keller @ 714-875-5294 / email@example.com
In honor of our partnership with AABC, Dugout Captain would like to offer you these discounted rates.
Created from real-life experience working with the most challenging athletes. All drills include video, descriptive text, set-up diagram, and patented DC Keys to provide tricks and tips to save time and frustration.
- Balance Fun & Development
- Designed For Youth
- Keep Multiple Athletes Busy
- Save Time & Effort
Over 200 professionally programmed, ready-made practice plans available for ages tee ball to 14. Notes accompany every drill, selected just for that practice.
- Choose from 60, 90 to 120 Mins.
- No Coaching Experience Necessary
- Drill video and notes loaded for each segment
Athlete Development Plan
Step-by-step developmental curriculum to guide the coaching process. Bullet point learning objectives by age, with the plan to accomplish. No stress – what to expect, tricks of the trade, and a narrative to support DC Practice Plans.
- Narrative to Guide Athlete Development
- Graduate Levels with Clear Goal Objectives
- What to Coach, When to Coach It
Coach-the-Coach guide to train skill development in pitching, hitting, infield and the catcher position.
- Save Time & Money
- Fix Problems & Address Challenges
- Keep Your Athlete Safe & Healthy
Drag-and-Drop to build a plan, and share it.
- Contacts Receive Interactive Plan
- Assistant Coaches Can Help Run Drills
- Families See & Can Practice at Home
Control panel to launch into action. Build a team, invite player families, store plans, find resources, connect with other coaches.
- Build a Team and Invite Member Families
- Find Life Lesson and Coach’s Tips Videos
- Support, Tutorials and Community